The soul is a transcendental entity equivalent to the universe that gives life, love and character. However, most people forget how magical and mysterious our souls are that they forgot to travel the depths of their being due to the reality that struck them everyday. Here are the ingredients each soul needs to be waken up and live in the reality that magic exists in the real world if eyes were open to see.
- 1/2 cup of the ability to be okay with not always being okay
- 4 cups of the ability to see that everything you experience is a reflection of who you are
- Whole bowl to connect to life
- 1 pinch of an understanding that good and bad are subjective
- 2 tablespoons of gratitude
- 1 cup of purpose
- Pour the 1/2 cup of the ability to be okay with not always being okay. In a bowl where everyone else is, happy people are not those who are happy all the time. Those people does not exist. In life, one should see the beauty out of the normal things and one should appreciate the privilege amidst the difficult times.
- Mix 4 cups of the ability to see that everything you experience is a reflection of who you are. You become your own locus of control once you recognize that your experiences are a manifestation of what you are, this will able you to be in control of your own happiness because you choose your own experiences.
- Set them aside for a while then prepare a whole genuine ability to connect to life. Learn to turn off your phones and disconnect from your computers, this time open your windows and breathe air. Read books in a coffee shop and drink tea with your friends, then inhale the breeze of how life should be. This time, check your bucket list, because when was the last time you did something for the first time?
- Sprinkle 1 pinch of an understanding that good and bad are subjective. It is a matter of perspective, what right to one is wrong to another, therefore, you should not set your standards according to the eyes of those who have closed their wider vision. Always visit the depths of another perception to comprehend how other people became different then compromise.
- Put them together then add 2 tablespoons of gratitude is another ingredient necessary for our soul. Being appreciative to every experience we encounter is a show of contentment and gratitude that we cultivate. All the blessings we achieve is something not guaranteed to other people’s lives.
- Then the last thing to do to perfect this chicken soup for the soul is to mix the 1 cup of purpose we need to feed our souls. The sense of greater purpose is one fundamental of happiness. To be responsible in your purpose, may it be a sister to your siblings or a teacher to those who craves to learn, and to serve the God you believe in is a fulfillment that gives meaning to your everyday life.